- 9+ years of cumulative professional experience working as a researcher & project manager (almost 7 years), digital business development manager (1+ years), and freelance UX designer (7 months).
- Experience covers work in UX/UI design, remote workshop facilitation, entrepreneurship & digital marketing, no-code app & website development, planning and conducting primary and secondary research, designing and carrying out semi-structured interviews, field studies, surveys, desk research, analyzing qualitative & quantitative data, and delivering technical reports.
- UX Design Lead for three projects as part of the Google UX Design Professional Program, including: empathizing with users, defining problems and strategic solutions, conducting competitive audits, identifying unique value proposition, ideating, wireframing, low-fidelity prototyping, researching/usability testing, iterating on design, building mockups and high-fidelity prototypes by applying visual design principles, using design systems, testing design, further iterating, and preparing specs for handover – see UX portfolio in progress.
- PhD in Social Sciences, specialized in Stakeholder Risk Perception – see publications, working with international, interdisciplinary, distributed, and co-located teams.
- Currently training in UX/UI Design with Google UX Design Professional, The Interaction Design Foundation, and pursuing an MBA in UX Management & Strategy.
- Enterprise Design Thinking Co-Creator instructed by IBM.
- Well-versed in MS Office and various UX design software: Figma, Adobe XD, and Miro, as well as several digital tools for collaborative work & efficiency, including Airtable, Jira, Trello, and Confluence – see the complete list here.
- PMI Citizen Developer Practitioner and Brightline Certified Strategist, supporting organizations in their digital transformation, automation, and innovation processes, elaborating and executing strategies to collaboratively design and build applications in low-code/no-code platforms. This aims at a holistic & secure adoption of digital initiatives in organizations towards systemic increased productivity in teams and contributing to the business ROI.
- Miro User Lead in Zurich (on a volunteering basis), responsible for organizing activities around remote/global workshop facilitation – see performance here.
- T-shaped/generalizing specialist, skilled at supporting teams on a broad range of tasks in an agile way of working.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) as well as Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Practitioner (LSSYB) from the Aveta Business Institute – see professional accreditations here.
- Global and diverse network in the fields of UX/UI design, project management, innovation management, citizen development, and digital transformation – LinkedIn network with 1,500+ connections.
- Certified in effective communication & interpersonal skills for digital-age professionals from the Questrom School of Business at Boston University, USA.
- Extraverted, natural leader, analytical & innovative, self-reflective, honest, friendly, and hardworking.
- Lifelong learner and curious, with a growth mindset, and a continuous improvement attitude – see CliftonStrengths results here.
- Speaking experience in 10+ countries across Europe, the Americas, and East Asia.
- Granted various scholarships and international recognitions throughout my career.
- Awarded The Sustainability Prize by the New-York based Sustainability Laboratory.
- German and Dominican citizen, with residence and work permit in Switzerland.
- Spanish native speaker, fluent in English (C1/C2) and German (B2/C1).
Enterprise Design Thinking, Design Sprints, Market Research, User Experience Research, Innovation Management, Qualitative & Quantitative Data Analysis, Wireframing and Prototyping with Figma, User Interface Design with Adobe XD, Remote Workshop Facilitation with Miro, Knowledge & Documentation Management, Agile & Waterfall Project Management, Lean Six Sigma Process Management, Critical Thinking, Strategic Planning, Complex Problem-Solving, Risk Management, Stakeholder Communication, and Citizen Development for the Design, Development, and Implementation of No-Code/Low-Code Applications